Small businesses like yours are the core of the American economy and community. The Connected Commerce Council (3C) is a non-profit membership organization for small businesses with a singular goal: to help businesses like yours maximize the power of digital tools. According to a recent Deloitte study, small businesses that utilize digital tools grow four times faster annually and have twice as much revenue per employee than those that do not. 3C works to find the right tools, create new opportunities, and promote regulation and laws that help you and your business succeed.
As a member, you will:
- Learn about the ever changing online tools, platforms, and marketplaces that empower your business’ growth, profitability, and sustainability
- Get access to resources and tools for your business
- Participate, network, and learn at our SkillsConnect events
- Be an advocate for small business
- Stay on top of legislation and regulations that will impact your business