National Small Business Week 2020 has been postponed by the Small Business Administration due to the coronavirus pandemic.
While made with the best intentions, the postponement comes at a difficult and challenging time for American small businesses. Social distancing has forced millions of business owners to choose between their livelihoods or the law, while a now-closed loophole allowed large corporations to swallow billions in small business funds. Even as states slowly reopen, small business owners and employees must adopt increased safety measures and Personal Protection Equipment that could eat up significant portions of their budget.
At 3C, we believe Small Business Week can and should go on – just in a different form than it has in years past. That’s why we’re celebrating 3C Small Business Week beginning May 4.
To help small businesses affected by the current economic crisis, we’ve put together daily programming to help your small business grow online and survive COVID-19.
Monday, May 4
- Virtual SkillsConnect: How To Make Sure Your SBA Loan Is Forgiven: Learn tips and tricks to help you properly use the funds from your SBA loan.
- Check out Facebook’s Business Hub, a resource center that includes tutorials, trainings, and opportunities to apply for small business grants.
- Explore Grow with Google’s many programs to help small businesses manage customers and employees remotely.
Tuesday, May 5
- Virtual SkillsConnect: Surviving & Thriving Beyond COVID-19: Rebuild Your Business for Greater Operational Resilience
Wednesday, May 6
- Grow With Google: Manage Your Business Remotely in Times of Uncertainty
- Virtual SkillsConnect: Digital Advertising During COVID-19: How to Connect with New Customers
- Join our weekly Virtual Happy Hour at 6pm ET / 3pm PT
Thursday, May 7
- Virtual SkillsConnect: The Future Of Small Business: How to Transform Customer Connections and Quickly Earn Trust Online
Friday, May 8
We hope you can join us in celebrating small businesses that make up the backbone of our economy and we look forward to celebrating #3CSmallBizWeek with you!